About the partner:
Internshala is India’s no.1 internship & online training portal where students from all over India can find an internship in their field of interest. The platform has more than 10 Lakh students as registered users and 40,000+ companies advertise more than 100,000 internships (with stipend) on Internshala every year.
Students can apply to the desired internships online and the companies interview and select the candidates as per their criteria.
Internshala’s skill-building arm (Internshala Virtual trainings) helps students learn industry-relevant skills through its 17 different online training programs in a variety of fields (ranging from Web Development to Digital Marketing and from Analytics to Internet of Things, etc.). Students can access these pieces of training anytime, anywhere with just an internet connection and get constant mentor support throughout the training. Students also work on assignments and a final project along with the theoretical learning.
Details of partnership:
- Access to 400,000+ internships every year with weekly notification on new internships.
- Access to Online Resume Maker.
- Internships for all branches like Computer Science, Electronics, Mechanical etc.
- All internships with stipend and certificate.
All the students of partnering engineering colleges and degree colleges irrespective of their specialization and year of graduation
Benefits for the beneficiaries:
Through this partnership, students of colleges registered with TASK will avail following benefits
- Access to a suite of 17 online pieces of training offered on Internshala. Virtual pieces of training at a special price (up to 50% of regular price depending on the number of students enrolled at each college) and for a longer duration (4 months as opposed to 6 weeks available to other students).
- Mentor support via live chat and Q&A forum.
- Top 10% students enrolled in the training programs from each college will receive personalized coaching and be mentoring for their internship applications on Internshala.
- All TASK-registered students (not just those who enroll for the pieces of training) of a partnering college will be eligible for free membership of Internshala’s internship platform and get access to 100,000+ internships listed on the platform every year.
Type of Internship
|1||Full-Time Internship||2 weeks to 24 weeks|
|2||Part-Time Internship||Weekly 2 to 4 days|
|3||Virtual Internship||Work from home|
How to avail the benefits:
For more details regarding this program, contact your concerned TPO / TASK coordinator