Mentor Together is India’s first and largest 1-1 youth-focused mentorship non-profit organization. Through the TASK collaboration with Mentor Together, we are inviting students in Telangana to benefit from a mobile mentorship program – Mentor To Go
About Mentor To Go
Mentor To Go is an android and web-based platform to help students improve their work readiness through self-learning sessions, and personalized mentorship provided by industry professionals from a range of careers. Mentor to Go’s vision is to provide career mentorship to young people anywhere, anytime across the length and breadth of India.
Mentor to Go’s vision is to provide career mentorship to young people anywhere, anytime across the length and breadth of India.
Eligibility criteria for the Mentorship program:
- Students can be part of the program if they are currently studying Degree, Engineering, Polytechnic, or Pharmacy
- Students can be part of the program if they can take out 6 hours per month to a maximum of 6 months to work with a mentor
- Students can be part of the program if they have anAndroid phone or computer with reasonabledata connectivity
Benefits for students:
- Free access to work-readiness content that helps students unlock their potential (Interactive videos, podcasts, self-learning activities)
- Screened and trained mentors from industry uniquely matched to student need through our matching algorithm
- Career planning toolkit that powers mentorship journey focusing on different work readiness topics: personal and professional value building, CV and interview prep, vision-setting, goal-planning
- Build understanding of the workplace through projects and work shadowing experiences
- Certificate of mentorship completion
A Mentee’s Journey:
- Interested students can download the app and sign up for the program.
- In their basic sign-up form, students will answer a simple self-reporting question only on their family income (no proof required)
- All students gain access to the Learning Hub of our app where they can find self-learning sessions
- Once students complete the minimum ask of self-learning (3 out of 6 sessions), they are eligible for a personalized mentor
- Once matched, mentor and mentee complete a 10 module career planning mentoring program (4 months ideally by spending 6 hours per month).
- Students remain alumni mentees on the app to continue to access self-learning, the learning hub, or request for new mentorship.
How to avail of the benefits:
For more details regarding this program, contact your concerned TPO / TASK Coordinator